BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I am ready for 2011...


 Other than the obvious which is to be an awesome superwoman like wife and mother, here are my 2011 goals:

a.)   Immerse myself in Yoga. I feel I have veered off my Yogi path since moving to Okinawa. I plan to take advantage of as much reading/educational material, workshops & classes as my new life will allow. When I was practicing yoga on a daily basis I can't tell you how much peace and clarity it brought into my life.  Yoga is my passion. It is something that I want to share with everyone because I believe it can be life changing.
b.)   Lose most if not all of the weight I gained during pregnancy by June 15th.  I started off at 127lbs. (That is 5lbs more than I would have liked to have started out with. I gained 5lbs after moving to the island.) And right now I am at 164lbs with 4weeks and 6 days left before my due date of Feb. 8th.  Per my mother and grandmother, "You don't want to be a fat mommy."  and I couldn't agree more because I am vain like that.  I will be a happier person once I reach my goal and you know what "they" say, "When mommas happy everybody's happy!" ;) Now vanity is only half of the reason for this goal. The other half is I want to be  healthy for my husband and daughter, so I am able to take care of them and have enough energy to keep up with  everything that life is about to throw at us.
c.)   Read at least one book a month. To educate myself, broaden my mind and vocabulary is what I hope to obtain form this. Plus, it will help me with my next goal.
d.)   Blog at least once every two weeks. I have decided that blogging is therapeutic and helpful. If I blog more I will be more comfortable when it comes to writing which is a HUGE fear of mine from an educational stand point.  In addition to that you are able to vent, put down your goals, hopes, dreams and experiences in black and white; with a few color pictures here and there. It is a reminder of what you set out to accomplish, how much you have changed or grown and a story for others to follow.  



0 comments: